- National Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- San Antonio Board of REALTORS®
- Graduate of The University of Texas in Austin – BA in Advertising
- Graduate of Highland Park High School in Dallas
- Member of Christ Episcopal Church
- Respite Care Board Member
Carol was born and raised in Dallas. She and her husband Plack lived in Washington, D.C. for several years before moving to San Antonio in 1994 with their 4 children. All of their children attended Alamo Heights Schools where Carol enjoyed many years of serving in various volunteer positions. Carol has always had a passion for real estate, a love for art and an eye for design, which qualities are all being used, in her career as a REALTOR®.